Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hate to say goodbye

Ugh from the title you can probably tell, those of you going along with me knows we closed on our forever home several weeks ago. I have enjoyed crafting and sharing, I by no means plan on being absent forever. I made the decision to take a step back we have so much to get done before our move in deadline the beginning of November. So this will be my last post for awhile or at least till I get our family settled in our new home. I originally had planned to have one final tutorial before I said bye bye but with everything so hectic I haven't been able to work on anything. I'm hoping to finish up my own personal crafty projects then I will be *sniff, sniff* packing up my supplies. Truly it's the best decision where I'm at now. I really appreciate anyone who has been following along, so until next time. Toodles Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment