Friday, December 28, 2012

It's a keeper

Happy Friday everyone or welcome to your four day weekend for some. I must confess I have started taking down all our Chrismas decor. Everything felt so cluttered and I was ready for a change. But still in the spirit of winter I'm leaving all my snowmen out. I found this cute printable if you'd like to snag it here's your chance.





  For my kids tree we made coffee filter snowflakes so fun and easy I decided to make use of them for a little longer. I hung them up using ornament hooks they fit easily on my shelves.
So like many people I've given and received Christmas cards but what to do with them after the holiday is a big question mark. I mean do you toss 'em? No they're just to cute and someone took the time to think of you. Why not make them into a book so you could treasure them each season? So simple and it will only take a few minutes. Got your cards?

You can use plain paper or for you scrapbook junkies some Chrismtas themed if you have it though card stock is better.
   Take your cards and punch two holes near the folded edge, use one card as reference for the punched holes so they all are uniform. Once your done with the holes cut your chosen paper in half the pieces will become your front and back.


Grab some ribbon or binder rings and layer all your cards on. I printed out some lettering. Attach to your paper front and secure your ribbon. Viola, you have a card book to treasure for each Christmas.If your wondering about those adorable photo cards, all of mine worked just as well with this book and the holes didn't obscure any images. I hope you take the time to treasure all your cards you received this year, it only takes a few minutes.

 What's your latest crafting adventure?















No comments:

Post a Comment