Thursday, December 13, 2012

On the First day of Christmas...

Only 12 more days till Christmas and to my true love from me I wanted to shower him with gifts leading up to the big day. I came across several pinterest ideas that I knew would work perfectly, you can either go big or simple for this. My hubby has worked so hard on our new home and every other day as well so that I may be a stay at home mom. I'm truly blessed and wanted to show him how I felt.
First I set out making a list of gifts that I wanted to give for each day ideas found HERE I used the before link the most as reference , I also found a planning pack which I used the printable's to put on the gifts HERE. If you look at the other comments made on that blog has oodles of wonderful ideas if you are drawing a blank.

Here is the poem I used to go along with day 1's gift so hubby would know why he is getting a gift.

It is the Christmas Season
So I will use that as my reason
For showering you with love and affection
Because I want to truly celebrate our connection
But when I thought about what to get you
One gift just simply wouldn’t do
So these next few days are all about YOU
My feelings for you are deep, genuine and true
This is just a small way to say I LOVE YOU.
So be looking ahead for things coming your way
The 12 days of Christmas, from me dear, starts today!

Above is a picture of today's gift for my hubby, a new hat, awhile back he mentioned he wanted a new hat but he is always the last to get something for himself and most of the time I am hesitant to get him anything because he is so picky. I was informed this morning that I was in trouble because we had set an amount for each of us to spend on ourselves for Christmas but I couldn't just go with out getting him something from me. Hubby told me I was even more in trouble because I removed the tags and that he liked it too much.

After almost 10 years together coming up with new things to suprise him get harder but I think I hit the nail on this one. I hope you will continue to follow me along the next 12 days as I shower my true love. I think this is mostly definitely crafty and I couldn't help but share. Have a great day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment