Friday, September 14, 2012

A prelude to the weekend

I sincerely hope that everyone a great week, It is finally cooling down here and I am ready for sweat shirt weather. Our weekend includes getting our new kitchen measured for cabinets, cleaning up concrete dust (any suggestions?), taking off more wallpaper and prepping the kitchen floor. I'm sure there is more in there for us to do but I haven't thought about it yet. Below is a picture of the kitchen, we tore out a wall to open the area into the living room. Once we get further along I'll post some more progress pictures, we plan on doing our own wood floors. I really love the hand scraped floors but at $7+ a square foot not so much so we will take on the task ourselves, I'm pretty excited to get started.



   I have a cabinet DIY for you next week and I have been working on some fall/winter crafts as well. Well I am going to head out. Keep it crafty peoples and I will see you next week. Leaving you with something I find oh so true.


No comments:

Post a Comment