Friday, December 7, 2012

Making a come back

Wow I haven't posted in quite some time. It was been such a whirl wind since the beginning of last year, I originally started the blog to channel my creative juices. Then we got so busy with our new home I had to take a break. I still am not up to my regular schedule of crafting. I have barely begun to get things worked out but I am hoping to post more frequently in the coming weeks.

  We have moved in our new home things are going well. The kids are enjoying their own rooms and having a large playroom to destroy that isn't in our main living areas. Since I last posted we had Halloween, big J picked to be a bat and she thought little J would make a great batman. We by that I mean my loving husband worked his behind off getting things done at the new house. I will post a full house tour soon.
I am posting pictures of what we have been up to and some things I've made recently.
  I have done some crafty things but most of them pertained to house decor or Christmas here are a fe.
 I saw a very similar picture and knew I had a chair that I could duplicate it for myself

 Great thing about home renovations is the you have lots of scrap wood laying around just begging to be used
This is in our basement: which is the kids playroom

Found this on pinterest the original tutorial can be found HERE


















I made some smelly things today, We have a old time general store they sell spices and such for good prices. I made a cinna-tree and some orange pomanders. Our house smells so delish and this are both so very easy to make. As always if you have a question feel free to ask away. I hope your December is filled with lots of love and joy this season.

Last but not least we had Christmas photos taken and I wanted to share. They are taken with a local photographer who just happens to be our new neighbors as well. If your interested in the site it can be found here- KN Photography Information

No comments:

Post a Comment