Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Home tour part 1

Hello again getting ready for some very fun things in the next week or so. As promised I wanted to share a tour of our new home, some areas are still unpacked and partially put together. I do have our living room and kitchen up to par which I'm very excited to share it with you. Home tour I am still getting the hang of all things blogger and I wanted to have a slideshow right on my page but I still haven't gotten it worked out just yet. What craftiness have I been up to? Right now I am busting out my quilt it's starting to really take shape it is all consuming right now and I just don't want to stop until the top is finished.
I am also working of organizing my craft area the best I can with what I have at hand. Hubby still has some tools stock piled in a corner from our remodel, which is pretty much done for the time being, time to put that on the honey do list. I do have a list of my own, which I better get to work on it. Stay crafty, until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment