Friday, December 14, 2012

On the 2nd day...my true love gave to me.

Today, is two anything that comes in doubles could be a pair of shoes, socks or clothes. I decided on a pair of pj pants. Last Christmas we had a slumber party on the day before Christmas eve, we get so busy those two days visiting our area family that we don't sit down to celebrate together. We rented a movie made (un)comfortable blanket beds on the floor and some yummo food. This year we are going to pull out our Jens mattresses so we can be more comfortable and so I don't end up on the couch again. I also wrapped a present with a new Wii game and pjs all around except for hubby's. 
I am a Star wars fan and came across darth vador set that I knew was perfect for our red and black themed for all to match.
This was a win also cause I know he will wear them, I can't wait for our slumber party with the kids, we had so much fun with it last year. We hope to keep it a tradition every year as long as the kids will still think its fun to do.

The next few days I'll will stock up on and post about day 3-6 in one post. I hope that your day is great and your weekend filled with wonderful times, stay crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment