Wednesday, December 26, 2012

And a very merry to you

  Greetings on the wonderful day, I am so hoping everyone had the most joyful Christmas. Ours was too good definitely a plus over last year, hubby was laid off a week before the holiday and really made us take a long look at how we were living at the moment. Any-who we all received lots of goodies, I think my gift hubs gave me topped them all....an ipad, I was so surprised it is still sinking in all the possibilities what are to come for me in my crafting adventure and beyond.

   I got so behind on my 12 days they all seemed to run together and I forgot to take final pictures of everything, but I still will share. Last we were ready for day 9 which was new pens, I know not all to exciting but we are forever searching for new ones in the house and I think that day resolved that issue, for awhile anyways. Day 10 socks conveniently come in a 10 pack since we share socks it was a very useful gift. Day 11 was 11 pieces of chocolate licorice hubs swears they are tasty but they hold no appeal for me what so ever. Day 12 was a year subscription to Men's Heath, my husband is gym rat and has been very health conscious lately so I figured why not be in the know of the latest tips and tricks out there. I am quite happy with how the days turned out and I just may have to top myself next year if I decided to participate again.
  With the end of the year just a few short days away I sat & I narrowed down the 5 key things I'd like to work on in the new year. I don't usually do resolutions mainly because I know I wouldn't do anything about them. But in order for me to further myself as a mother, wife, friend etc I need to also work on me. 
Here is my list,

   I will write down my list along with goals I'd like to reach and I know that I will see them daily and have no choice to work on them as I better myself. 

  
   Next week I will be posting about my Top 12 blogs of the year and I hope that you may find them as fabulous as I do. Until next time.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment