Friday, January 4, 2013

First project of 2013



A new year and so many possibilities to come. I've been racking my brain for something to share for today. Have you seen the empty frame walls? I've been wanting to try it out myself I love the idea. See one below.


I've been holding on to a couple frames I came across and painted them black. I decided to use the frame wall idea but with a twist.


Ok it's not complete but to have a place for our kids to display their art was a must and it was met with approval from our 5 year old. I'd like to fill the entire wall with frames I will have to wait till spring it's when garage sales start and where I find all my best supplies for crafts projects.

Back to my frames, what did I use?  Twine that I loosely draped and hot glued to the insides of the frames then using mini clothes spins I clipped them on so I can display almost anything. Besides planning the layout this only took 10 minutes.  Happy with the result and I'm just itching to find more frames.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment